Partner - NFIA
The NFIA (Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency) is an operational unit of the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, The NFIA is our first port of call on new entries to the Dutch market, connecting you with a broad network of business partners, regional economic development organizations and government institutions to facilitate your international expansion.
Throughout the years, NFIA has supported thousands of companies from all over the world, including Bombardier, Cisco, Danone, Fujifilm, Huawei, LG Electronics, SABIC, RWE, and Tata Consulting Services, to successfully establish their business in the Netherlands.
N&C - Trusted Advisor
Who Can Guide Me & Run My Brexit Program? A Trusted Advisor offering, helping you accelerate your Brexit Program & stay on track.
What is it?
Nicodem & Company will provide a senior partner as a trusted advisor to you, looking to establish a Netherlands presence and help setting up your organization as a result of BREXIT.
How does it work?
A trusted advisor comprises of:
- A dedicated senior partner of Nicodem & Company to work with you side by side;
- Ability to serve as local spokesman, using the network in The Netherlands
- Outline the plan, to help with shaping the initiative, highlighting the critical path, key assumptions, and critical internal and external dependencies
- The program manages the coordination of the major activities
- Access to key central organizations