Achieving results with a good eye for both business and the human factor has always led to great satisfaction amongst our clients. The composition of the team is important.
Nicodem & Company is a network organization of seasoned people with in-depth knowledge and experience. With more than 35 years of experience in The Netherlands and in the international arena, we are well-positioned to assist companies with the challenges presented to them.
Raimond Nicodem – Founder and Chairman
Explore, establish and stabilize
This is the expertise of Raimond Nicodem summarized in three words. Raimond started his career with the American company Prime, where he worked as a consultant. Between 1985 and 1987 he was seconded as Manager Business & Information Systems for the company in London. Here he led various departments for Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. In the following years, he fulfilled various MD roles.
In 1997 he switched to KPMG, where he was a partner between 1997 and 2003. He led strategic programs at KLM, NorthWest Airlines, Philips Medical, ABN AMRO, Fortis, KPN, UPC, and PostNL, among others. He was also chairman of the Centralization Group of KPMG (tax, audit, and consulting) and he was a member of the Innovation Policy Steering Group of KPMG Holding.
35 years of international knowledge
The above work forms the current focus of his company “Nicodem & Company”, which Nicodem founded at the end of 2002. As Chief Executive, he brings with him more than 35 years of international knowledge and experience in senior management and executive positions.
Extensive work experience
Overview of international work experience of Raimond Nicodem. For each company a concise description is given of the activities and responsibilities:
- Chief Executive Nicodem & Company (2002-current)
- Associate Faculty – TIAS Business School (2019-current)
- Chairman Foundation Unleashed Potential Group (UPG) (2016-2018)
- Partner KPMG Holding NV (1996-2002)
- Managing Director Hart Services, Inc. Pan European Facility Center (1994-1996)
- Director Finance & Operations Europe European Headquarters, Persoft, Inc. (1990-1994)
- General Manager European Support Center, Interleaf, Inc. (1988-1990)
- Manager Commercial Business Group Prime Computer, Inc., Head Office Benelux (1987-1988)
- Manager Business & Information Systems European Headquarters, Prime Computer, London (1985-1987)
- Consultant Prime Computer Benelux BV (1983-1985)
Raimond’s expertise lies in tackling and resolving difficult issues. Things that have one thing in common: they are often politically charged and, due to high resistance, difficult to achieve. He comes up with new, creative concepts and positioning for such issues and in this way prepares companies for changes that will occur. Always looking for a solution and also giving that solution hands and feet; that is Raimond’s power.
Frequently asked speaker
Raimond is a frequent speaker on this topic both at home and abroad. He is affiliated with the TIAS Business School of Tilburg University and the Eindhoven University of Technology in The Netherlands.
Eline van den Berg
- Analysis, Research, PMO
- Change Management
- Background in managing projects, corporate procurement, international marketing
- Corporate processes, process re-engineering
- ICT Systems & Infrastructure
- Background in merging ICT-organizations, setting up organizations, general management
- Processes CBRN
- Background in legal, emergency services, police, security
Marije van Sichem
- Human Resources
- Change Management
A short line of command
Effectiveness and a short line of command are of great importance for achieving results, deploy strong moves and bring them to a successful conclusion.
Scale up where necessary
The number of specialists to be deployed is not fixed in advance. On the basis of the problem and the issues, the deployment can be determined. This way the team remains flexible, effective and efficient.
Alignment of specialists
Team formation is important. Getting the right specialism and expertise mobilized and managed. Also, the safeguarding of that knowledge is important to have the organization to continue on its own without dependency on us.