Achieving results with a good eye for both business and the human factor has always led to great satisfaction amongst our clients. The composition of the team is important.
Nicodem & Company is a network organization of seasoned people with in-depth knowledge and experience. With more than 35 years experience in The Netherlands and in the international arena, we are well positioned to assist companies with the challenges presented to them.
- Turnaround specialist
- More than 35 years of international experience
- Background in strategy, finance, legal, marketing, service, and managing international operations
- Processes CBRN
- Background in legal, emergency services, police, security
Marije van Sichem
- Human Resources
- Change Management
- Corporate Law, Corporate Governance
- International Tax
- Master Trust Officer Professional
- Background in managing business development activities, identifying and evaluating market strategies for holding, financing, licensing and operating companies
Eline van den Berg
- Analysis, Research, PMO
- Change Management
- Background in managing projects, corporate procurement, international marketing
- Corporate processes, process re-engineering
- ICT Systems & Infrastructure
- Background in merging ICT-organizations, setting up organizations, general management
A short line of command
Effectiveness and a short line of command are of great importance for achieving results, deploy strong moves and bring them to a successful conclusion.
Scale up where necessary
The number of specialists to be deployed is not fixed in advance. On the basis of the problem and the issues, the deployment can be determined. This way the team remains flexible, effective and efficient.
Alignment of specialists
Team formation is important. Getting the right specialism and expertise mobilized and managed. Also, the safeguarding of that knowledge is important to have the organization to continue on its own without dependency on us.